1. The purpose of personal information processing ('Tinygem') is to process personal information for the following purposes and is not to be used for any other purpose than the following:
- Identify and certify customers' intention to sign up and maintain their membership in accordance with the provision of services to customers.Payment of amounts, supply of goods or services by management, supply of goods or services.Shipping, etc.
2. Period of personal information processing and retention
1 'Tinygem' or 'Tinygem' shall process personal information within the period of use and retention of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
2 The specific personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
☞ Refer to the examples below to record the retention period and the relevant laws and grounds for personal information handling and personal information handling.
(Example)- Customer registration and management: Until service contract or member registration cancellation, but until settlement of the bond/loan relationship when the bond/loan relationship exists
- Record of supply of contracts, contracts, payments, goods etc. in e-commerce: 5 years
3. Items on the provision of personal information to third parties
1 (Tinygem) or "Tinygem" provides personal information to third parties only if they comply with Article 17 and Article 18 of the Privacy Act, including consent of the information subject and special provisions of the Act.
2 'Tinygem' provides personal information to third parties as follows:
- Person who receives personal information: Tinygem, admob, etc.
- Purpose of personal information use by recipients: e-mail, mobile phone number, login ID, sex, date of birth, hobby, credit card information, access log, cookies, access IP information, payment record, ad, ad
- Obtained by.Service period: Until service end date
4. Personal information processing consigned
1 ('Tinygem') is entrusted with the following personal information handling business for the smooth handling of personal information.
1. <Activity and Interest of Users>
- Consigned person (assigned person) : ad media such as admob and platform operator
- Contents of consignment tasks: purchase and payment of charges, identification of principal (financial transaction, financial service) and use of member-based services, provide event and advertising information, provide participation opportunities, advertise, interest, and advertising.
- Delivery period: Until the end of service date
2 (Tinygem) less than (Tinygem) stipulates the personal information handling prohibition, technological and administrative protection measures, etc.
3 If the contents of consignment or the person in charge is changed, we will make public this personal information handling policy without delay.
5. The rights, responsibilities and users of the information and legal representatives can exercise the following rights as the subjects of personal information.
1 Information subject may exercise the right to personal information protection in any of the following sections at any time:
1. Personal information required
2. Correct errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request processing stop
6. Creating items of personal information
1 ("Tinygem" or "Tinygem") processes the following personal information items:
1 (Activity and interests of users);
- Required items: email, mobile phone number, login ID, sex, date of birth, hobby, credit card information, service records, access logs, cookies, access IP information, payment records, advertising, interest, ad customization, etc.
7. In principle, 'Tinygem' destroys the personal information without delay if the purpose of personal information handling is achieved. The procedure, time period, and method of disposal are as follows.
- Disposal procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate database after achieving the purpose (separated documents in paper case) and is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time or immediately in accordance with the internal policy and other related statutes. In this case, personal information transferred to the DB is not used for any other purpose unless it is subject to law.
The users' personal information shall be processed within five days from the end of the retention period when the personal information is expired, and when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the goal of personal information processing, the abolition of the relevant service, etc.
8. Installation, operation, and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
1 To provide personalized service, Tinygem uses 'cookie' to store and retrieve information from time to time. 2 Cookies are a small amount of information that the server used to run the website sends to the user's computer browser and are sometimes stored on the user's PC's hard disk. A. Purpose of Cookies: Used to provide optimized information to users by identifying visits, usage patterns, popular search terms, security access, etc. for each service and website visited by users. B. Install, operate, and reject cookies: Tools at the top of the web browser>Internet Options>Personal Information menu option settings can be used to deny cookies. C. If you refuse to save cookies, you may experience difficulties in using custom services.
9. Preparation of a person in charge of personal information protection
1 Tinygem('Tinygem') is in charge of the personal information handling and is responsible for the handling of personal information.
▶ Personal information protection manager
Contact : email@example.com,
※ This section is connected to the personal information protection department.
2 The information subject is Tinygem ('Tinygem') or 'Tinygem' service (or business) and all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages, etc. Tinygem('Tinygem') less than 'Tinygem' will respond promptly to and process inquiries from the information subjects.
11. In accordance with section 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, 'Tinygem' takes the following technical, administrative and physical actions necessary for securing safety:
1. Conducting regular self-audit
In order to secure stability related to personal information handling, we conduct our own audit on a regular basis (quarterly).
2. Minimize personal information handling staff and train
We implement measures to manage personal information by appointing employees who handle personal information, limiting them to those in charge.
3. Establishing and implementing an internal management plan
The internal management plan is established and executed for the safe handling of personal information.
4. Technical measures for hacking, etc.
To prevent leakage and damage of personal information by hacking or computer viruses, Tinygem installs security programs, periodically updates and checks, and blocks access from outside.
5. Encryption of personal information
As passwords are encrypted and stored and managed, important data uses separate security functions such as encryption of files and transmission data or using file locking functions.
6. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery
Records accessed by the personal information processing system are kept and managed for at least six months, and the security function is used to prevent records of access from being corrupted, stolen, or lost.
7. Restricting access to personal information
We take necessary measures for controlling access to personal information through granting, changing and terminating access to the database system that handles personal information, and using the intrusion prevention system, we control unauthorized access from outside.
8. Using a lock for document security
Documents containing personal information, auxiliary storage media, etc. are stored in a secure place with locks.
9. Access Control to Unauthorized Persons
The medical institution implements and operates an access control procedure for the physical storage area, which stores personal information.